Persecution is coming to the Church to strengthen true believers and prepare the Bride of Christ. Birth pangs are about to intensify in the coming days. This “Messages From Heaven” video comes as a prophetic alert on how you can spiritually prepare. Jesus said, “…overcome evil with good.” Watch and forward to a friend. More details in the days ahead.
Unite brothers and sister of Jesus. Draw near to God and come into unity one with another! You can do it.
What Others are Saying:
“I follow all your talks and videos…multiple times, in fact. I am greatly uplifted and enriched by God’s holy Word which you so magnificently and accurately deliver. I pray for you and your work regularly and thank God for you both, his modern day apostles. Keep up the wonderful work…we all need you.” Ron – Newfoundland
“I just now finished reading your book “Flight to Heaven”. Not only was this a great book to read, but it has helped to strengthen my faith. Thank you for writing it. I am going to give the book to my children to read. I thank our Lord for a brother like you who gives the gospel message to so many.” Shirley
“Thank you so much for all your good work and for your wonderful videos. I hope this small gift helps to keep your ministry going. We’re here to help.” Barbara – CA
“I only recently discovered you on YouTube, and your heartfelt sincerity and straight talk about all things Christians want and need to know, has come to me at just the best possible time.” Claudia – AZ
“Dear Mr. & Mrs. Black: Thanks for your “How To Know Your Going to Heaven” article & video. I’ve mentioned & posted the article at my web page in support of the Black’s Ministries. May the Good Lord Bless You BIG!” Joe – TX
Thank you for helping spread the gospel of Jesus. If you’d like to support the video outreach ministry called the WEB-TV Project, here’s how you can help.
Support Messages From Heaven + Winning Over Cancer, by donating to the WEB-TV PROJECT.
Thank You Partners! 108 of 650 pixels are now sponsored. That’s 16.6% toward the goal. Click image to learn more:
- If you would like to DONATE to help the gospel go forward, you can give ONLINE or by MAIL. To give online, click on the DONATE button. If you prefer to give with Check or Money Order, please make donation payable to: Dale Black Ministries * P.O. Box 130085, Carlsbad, CA 92013. To make a donation or place an order by phone, call: 951-526-2101 and leave a message. Someone from our volunteer staff will call you back. Thank you very much, and may God’s blessings be upon you and your family.
Copyright 2018 Dale Black Ministries
aka Eagle International Church – Carlsbad, CA
All Rights Reserved
Hey Dale and Paula. Love you so much. Have you guys seen this?
1968 Prophecy by 90 Year Old Woman in Norway
An old woman of 90 from Valdres in Norway had a vision from God in 1968. The evangelist Emanuel Minos had meetings (services) where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought it to be so unintelligible that he put it in a drawer. Now, almost 30 years later, he understands he has to share the vision with others.
The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable, awake and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw:
“I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a kind of a globe and saw Europe, land by land. I saw Scandinavia. I saw Norway. I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never before experienced.
She mentioned four waves:
1. “First before Jesus comes and before the Third World War breaks out there will be a ‘détente’ like we have never had before. There will be peace between the super powers in the east and the west, and there will be a long peace. (Remember, that this was in 1968 when the cold war was at its highest. E. Minos) In this period of peace there will be disarmament in many countries, also in Norway and we are not prepared when it (the war) comes. The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated – and from an unexpected place. (Sept 11)
2. “A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians, a falling away from true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating preaching. They will not, like in earlier times, want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and restoration. There will come a substitute instead: prosperity (happiness) Christianity.
“The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to have material things, things that God never promised us in this way. Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead of the preaching we have been used to for generations -like, to take your cross up and follow Jesus, – entertainment, art and culture will invade the churches where there should have been gatherings for repentance and revival. This will increase markedly just before the return of Jesus.
3. “There will be a moral disintegration that old Norway has never experienced the likes of. People will live together like married without being married. (I do not believe the concept ‘co-habitor’? existed in 1968 – E. Minos.) Much uncleanness before marriage, and much infidelity in marriage will become the natural (the common), and it will be justified from every angle. It will even enter Christian circles and we pet it – even sin against nature. Just before Jesus return there will be TV- programs like we have never experienced. (TV had just arrived in Norway in 1968. E. Minos)
“TV will be filled with such horrible violence that it teaches people to murder and destroy each other, and it will be unsafe in our streets. People will copy what they see. There will not be only one ‘station’ on TV, it will be filled with ‘stations.’ (She did not know the word ‘channel’ which we use today. Therefore she called them stations. E. Minos.) TV will be just like the radio where we have many ‘stations,’ and it will be filled with violence. People will use it for entertainment. We will see terrible scenes of murder and destruction one of the other, and this will spread in society. Sex scenes will also be shown on the screen, the most intimate things that takes place in a marriage.” (I protested and said, we have a paragraph that forbids this kind of thing. E. Minos.) There the old woman said: “It will happen, and you will see it. All we have had before will be broken down, and the most indecent things will pass before our eyes.”
4. “People from poor countries will stream to Europe. (In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. E. Minos.) They will also come to Scandinavia – and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached (I protested at the issue of immigration. I did not understand it at the time. E. Minos.)
The tears streamed from the old woman’s eyes down her cheeks. “I will not see it, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war.” (She saw it in the vision.)
“All that I have seen of war before is only child’s play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain. The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.
“I am so glad that I will not see it, but when the time draws near, you must take courage and tell this. I have received it from God, and nothing of it goes against what the Bible tells.
“The one who has his sin forgiven and has Jesus as Savior and Lord, is safe.”
Dear Sister Georgia, thank you for your sweet comments and I will relay this email to Dale and Paula. God bless you Dear Sister! -LR Prayer Coordinator
Dear Sister Deborah, Yes, Dale and Paula have this this message many times and we know that we must be ready! God loves us so much! May He continue to bless you! -LR Prayer Coordinator
Hi, believe it or not I too was going to ask you both if you have seen this Norwegian ladies prophetic Word and vision from 1968!!
God brought it to memory as soon as I finished watching the above video…..and I was going to forward a copy.
May I share a end time vision that I had a while back, which confirms what the Lord has been showing you Dale…??
I was walking towards a city in the USA when I could see from a distance a Tornado that was so big that it actually appeared to be the width of the actual city itself….it was moving at a horrifying rate, and I knew I would never be able to out run or hide from it.
A voice behind me told me to run into the house on my right, and as I ran in and closed the door behind me, I knelt down onto the floor and earnestly prayed.
The tornado had reached the house and the noise was unbearable. I couldn’t understand how the house hadn’t been ripped apart. I ran to the window and looked out to see the absolute devastation of everything. The house that I was in was the only house left standing and God said “In the same way, those who do not remain hidden in me will be utterly removed”
Dear Sister Georgia, So sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Yes, Dale and Paula have listen to this message many times. It is inspiring. May God bless you!- LR Prayer Coordinator