Do you have a desire to join us and others to FAST and PRAY for America (and the world) under the banner of OPERATION HUMBLE HEART on Mondays at 12:00 noon Pacific Time?
We are calling all whose heart is stirred to fast one meal and pray for one hour each Monday. The Bible tells us that when we join with others for the same cause, our impact and results are multiplied.
Our country (and the world) is in the middle of a great battle, and we know that the best way for us to battle is on our knees. And the best source to turn to is not the news or social media, but the Word of God.
We understand that if America falls, the world falls with her. The Antichrist is waiting to step onto the world stage. We are fighting for a time of revival of the church, a harvest of souls, and a block to Satan’s evil kingdom.
“…The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” James 5:6
We are taught in God’s Word that we are to pray for our leaders—whether we agree with them or not. We are to pray that God uses them for His purposes and that they submit to the Lord’s leading. We may not be able to change other peoples’ hearts or minds with our words, but we have the power to pray for them and see God do miracles in their hearts through our prayers.
Please pray in the following way:
- Take a few minutes at the beginning of your hour to ask and allow the Holy Spirit to search your heart for anything that may need correction and/or repentance. To have our prayers be effective, the first prayer we must pray is one of submission to our Lord Jesus Christ. We do this by making certain there is no obstacle or sin in our life that could block our intimacy with God or hinder our effectiveness in prayer. “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” Matthew 6:33
- It is important to take the next few minutes to worship God. Thanking Him for the gift of His Son… and for your salvation. Praise Him for things He has done for you, others and for the world. Worship Him because He is worthy of all worship. “But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.” John 4:23
- Fasting a meal is a way of humbling yourself before the Lord. You are telling your flesh “No” and telling your spirit and the Holy Spirit “” You are transferring focus and authority from your flesh to your spirit. This give the Holy Spirit easier access to minister to and through you. “Now, therefore,” says the Lord, “Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.” Joel 2:12
- Spend the rest of your time praying in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. “Behold,I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19
Please pray for the following purposes:
- Pray that Christians WAKE UP spiritually and mentally and recognize the battle that is currently raging, to become part of the solution. The Bible tells us that when we join with others for the same cause, our impact and results are multiplied. “How could one chase a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight…. ” Deuteronomy 32:30
- Pray that Christians repent and seek God. That we worship and submit to Him alone. “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9
“Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.” James 4:8
- Pray for spiritual discernment and wisdom for yourself and other Christians, that we would walk in truth and not be vulnerable to be deceived by the evil one. “Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.” Psalm 25:5
“Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.”Colossians 2:8
- Pray that our nation would be able to emerge from its darkness and seek God and be a light to others. “See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.” Isaiah 60:2-3
- Pray that God’s will would be done in our nation. “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.” Matthew 6:9-10
- Pray that the fear of the LORD and godly wisdom would drive our actions and our country. “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” Proverbs 9:10
- Pray that each of us would show love toward one another as Christ showed love to us. “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- Pray that God would hear our prayers and move in mighty ways in America and every nation where God’s people are praying. “We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy. Lord, listen! Lord, forgive! Lord, hear and act! For your sake, my God, do not delay, because your [nation] and your people bear your Name.” Daniel 9:19
Have confidence that God hears your prayers:
If they are in agreement with His will and prayed in faith. And if He hears, He will answer. Faith requires action BEFORE we see the manifestation of what we are praying for.
“Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.”
1 John 5:14-15
Close your time of prayer and fasting in PRAISE. It is praise that releases our faith. We are expressing that we believe God’s promise (in the scripture above) is true. And that God is faithful to respond to our humble and heartfelt requests.
What a privilege to participate in changing this world for God’s glory because we have committed to join in prayer and fasting together for a Godly purpose.
If you would like to join with us for this purpose, please click the button below and fill in your name and email address. Also specify “Humble Heart” or “Fasting” in the comment box. God bless you!