God did not leave us without direction when it comes to Kingdom events that are prophesied in Scripture. He has spoken through His prophets and also given us prophetic signs to consider. Today I will share some prophetic signs that God gave to His people to provide a roadmap of hope for His first coming, second coming, and the end of the age. These feasts are God’s prophetic alerts regarding the events of Messiah’s Kingdom.
“These are the feasts of the Lord, holy convocations which you shall proclaim at their appointed times.” Leviticus 23:4.
It’s mid September, the time of the 3 Fall feasts of the Lord. The first of the Fall feasts is The Feast of Trumpets–celebrated this Saturday, September 24th, 2022. The Hebrew word for “feasts” means appointed times. These God-given feasts will accomplish and fulfill His great plan for the world and His people.
“And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘The feasts of the Lord, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My feasts.” Leviticus 23:1-2.
God designated 7 feasts to His people to be remembered and celebrated throughout the ages in preparation for the prophetic fulfillment of Kingdom events. The first 3 feasts are the Spring feasts and occur close together in the Springtime. They represent: His first coming as Messiah, His death to pay for sin, His resurrection from the grave and the Holy Spirit’s arrival. They are God’s feasts, not man’s. And God’s purpose was to remind people of His BIG plans for mankind.
The first four feasts, which are called the Spring feasts, have prophetically already been fulfilled. Let’s look very briefly at them:
- The Feast of Passover – Prophetically represents redemption and Messiah, the coming of the ultimate Passover Lamb. Historically, it was to remember the deliverance from the angel of death who passed over those who had the blood of the lamb on their doorpost.
- The Feast of Unleavened Bread – Prophetically represents sanctification and the preservation of Christ’s body in the grave. Historically it was to remember the departure of His people from captivity in Egypt and deliverance from the bondage of evil.
- The Feast of Firstfruits – Prophetically represents Christ’s resurrection from death and the grave. Historically, this was fulfilled when Jesus rose from the grave in a resurrected body.
- The Feast of Shavuot – Prophetically represents that Messiah would send the Holy Spirit to inaugurate the New Covenant and the Church Age. Historically, this was fulfilled at Pentecost.
Jesus fulfilled these first 4 Spring feasts quite literally when He came to earth. The fulfillment of these events occurred ON each of the corresponding feast days precisely. Knowing the impossible odds of this occurring in the natural realm, we can assume with great confidence that God orchestrated the timing of these events to occur as a literal fulfillment of these feasts.
Now, let’s look at the 3 Fall feasts. Just as the first 4 feasts were fulfilled literally, it can be assumed that the Fall feasts will also be fulfilled prophetically and literally completed on the day of each specific feast: This gives us a prophetic glimpse into the future.
The Fall feasts all occur in the Hebrew month of Tishri, the seventh month of the Hebrew calendar. The seventh month of the year is, according to the Scriptures, especially holy. In that month, all three Fall feasts are observed. (Lev. 23:24, 27, 34). There is great depth and detail to these feasts, and not enough time to discuss it fully in this message so I will only highlight the theme of each one.
- The Feast of Trumpets (aka Rosh Hashanah) – begins on the first day of the seventh month of Tishri and lasts two days. The signal of its arrival is the New Moon, when the moon is first sighted in the dark and only as a thin crescent moon. This feast points to a future day when the Messiah returns to rescue the righteous (Rapture) and judge the wicked. It is a feast of blowing the trumpets throughout the land.
- Yom Kippur (aka the Day of Atonement) – This feast falls on the tenth day of Tishri and points to the day when Israel will repent of her sin and turn to Jesus as Messiah for salvation.
- Feast of Tabernacles (aka Sukkot) – takes place on the fifteenth through the twenty-first day of Tishri, and points to the prophetic day when Messiah sets up His messianic kingdom on earth and tabernacles (or resides) with and among His people (the beginning of the Millennial reign/kingdom).
These 7 feasts typify the sequence, timing and significance of the major events of the Lord’s redemptive career. They commence at Calvary where Jesus voluntarily gave Himself for the sins of the world (Passover), and climax at the establishment of the messianic Kingdom at the Messiah’s second coming (Tabernacles). No box has to be manufactured, no text twisted, and no truth manipulated to make these appointed feasts conform to specific events in the Messiah’s life.
Even though these feasts were given to the nation of Israel, if you have accepted Jesus as Savior and Messiah, you are part of that spiritual nation and are in position to inherit these prophetic promises. These final feasts form the basis for what the Bible calls the “blessed hope.”
“… looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ” Titus 2:13.
With God all things are possible!
Not sure you’re going to HEAVEN?
Then click on the following video link: “Jesus said, You Must Be Born Again.”
PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY NOW of “Visiting Heaven: Heavenly Keys to Living a Life Without Limitations” by Capt. Dale Black, on Amazon.com.
PS. Share the good news…forward this newsletter to a friend!
BIG SALE HAPPENING! Check out our sponsor MY PATRIOT SUPPLY, to purchase stored food supplies and other survival preparedness items. Every purchase helps support DBM as they give back a percentage of your purchase to the ministry. Click the following link to receive discounted pricing while supporting DBM: MY PATRIOT SUPPLY
Get Prepared! Hold tight. Stock up on long life essentials and prepare for supply chain shortages and power failures! Jesus warned us that just as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the last days….and the Lord told Noah “Also take with you every kind of food that is edible and store it, and it shall be food for you and for them” (Genesis 6:21 AMP).
JOIN THE FAITHFUL REMNANT:
If you are ready to be part of The Faithful Remnant during these chaotic days, join with other faithful followers of Jesus who have pledged not to compromise. Go to DaleBlack.org and give any amount at the GIVING page toward Faithful Remnant Church-tithes and offerings. Any amount will automatically enroll you and keep you up to date with videos and newsletter specifically for The FAITHFUL REMNANT Church. God has quickened our hearts to minister to His faithful church and prepare His people to understand and face the days ahead.
View More Messages From Heaven Blogs:
“Great teaching Paula!! Oh how this form of instruction is needed from pulpits everywhere! (This is a Test!) Thank You!!” Eric
““This is a very good and timely article. I can’t agree more. Christianity is not a religion of convenience. It is time for all believers to take up our crosses and follow Him. Church is not for entertainment, but to learn the Truth. Christ said, ‘I am the Way the Truth and the Life’.” Lois
“I am so blessed by your teachings and listen to them every morning before going to work. Right now, I consider you my pastors, as I do not currently have a home church. It is so obvious you are the “real deal!” Thank you!” Nancy